2.01.2011

15 Things.

Since my classes are all cancelled today AND tomorrow because of the Snowpocalypse in the Northeast, I have a bizarre amount of free time.  And, since I finished all my homework this afternoon, I am allowing myself to take a break and do the 15 Things post that Jen tagged me in!

1. My eyes change from blue to green depending on what color of clothing/makeup I have on.
2. I am completed addicted to Apple products... I'm pretty sure my life would have a gaping hole of despair in it if I no longer owned my Macbook and iPods.
3. Yeah, I have two iPods. One for the gym (shuffle) and one for the car.
4. I can watch HGTV and the Travel Channel for HOURS and not lose interest.
5. Being a housewife sounds oddly appealing to me, something the Lexie of years past would never say.
6. I really enjoy cooking and baking. My roomie likes to refer to me as "wife," probably because I like having dinner ready when she gets home.
7. If I had endless amounts of money, I would spend the majority of it on shoes and Ikea.
8. I love getting dressed up.
9. I think going out to dinner is the best thing you can do as a treat to yourself.
10. I am a huuuuge fan of asian food. I could eat sushi everyday and never get bored.
11. When I'm really stressed out, I clean/organize.
12. Poor grammar hurts my heart.
13. My younger brother is one of my best friends.
14. I can't imagine life without my best friends.
15. If I could change one thing about myself, it would be my singing voice. I have all the desire, and none of the talent!

So, there you go. 15 little tidbits about yours truly!

We're having a wine night later in honor of the snow storm, so my first 30for30 post is forthcoming!

3 comments:

Gorgeous Glam said...

Loved reading this! Good luck on the 30for30 too! xo

Elle said...

WHERE IS THE FIRST OUTFITTTT? rarrrrr i am the remix monster.

i've also had a lot of coffee. can you tell?

Taj Acosta said...

Loved reading this! Good luck on the 30for30 too! xo