1.17.2012

IT'S ALIIIIVEEE!!

Oh heeeeey, blog world!

I'm going to ditch the apologetic, excuse-ridden opening statement and just dive right in. I really want to start putting time into this blog again, and probably add some new things like recipes and music recommendations.

To catch you up on what has been going on in my life since my last post...

working a full-time job (yay!) as the Operations Director at a local business, dating a guitar-playing, blue-eyed boy for the past nine months, purging my apartment of its original dorm room decor and making it more "grown-up"/cozy/organized, and old roomie moved out and new roomie is one of my very good friends from home (He makes me rate his belching on a scale from 1 to 10. We have fun.)

Until I officially get my shit together (and my camera fixed/replaced), here are some other sites you can check me out on:

Pinterest     Twitter     Tumblr     Polyvore

Polyvore is the newest addition. I've been using it to keep a visual collection of everything in my closet (slowly, but surely) and plan outfits in advance. If I don't make note of an idea as soon as I get it, it's rare that I remember it again later/ever. And, now I won't have sticky notes on my closet door!

And if you've had enough and are ready to move on, here are some really great blogs by people who actually post on a regular basis:
Style and Pepper     Classic Noise    My Edit.     The Daily Dani     Shut up, I love that shirt on you

Be back soon! I promise!!

2 comments:

laura said...

OMG I am so glad you are back! Twitter every once in a while was ok, but I've missed your redheaded awesomeness!

Lexie said...

Thank you, Laura! I'm excited to get back into it, but a little nervous too haha