3.21.2011

It's All Good



Featuring:
top, F21; skirt, F21; tights, Target; boots, UO

I did some serious damage at Forever 21 this weekend. And since I'm sure all of you are dying to know what I scooped up, here's a list:


  • the top and skirt above
  • another patterned skirt
  • a ROMPER!
  • a patterned dress
  • a pair of really fab sunglasses
  • dark brown oxfords (1/2 inch heel)
  • strappy camel brown wedges (1 inch heel)

I got all that for $100!

I'm really glad I bought this skirt and top, they made a blizzard on the second day of spring slightly more tolerable. Gotta love the Northeast.

Also, take note that nothing I purchased over the weekend is a plain neutral. GO ME! This skirt is the only black thing I purchased, and it has a pattern! Not to mention pockets. I seriously love skirts with pockets.

I can't wait to wear the romper; it is painfully cute. I've been looking for one since the summer and I can never find one that fits right (I have a really long torso, and most of them aren't tall enough in the midsection) and this one is perfect. And only cost $11!

4 comments:

laura said...

oh man, rompers! i can't wait to wear mine!

Jen HaHA said...

I've seen rompers and figured they'd look better on taller gals. I also can't wait to see it!
Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Veronika Novotny said...

ooh, congrats on the forever 21 scoop ups -sounds fab! And I'm loving your adorable Forever 21 skirt pictured here, it's perfectly paired with that gorgeous top. xx veronika

Lexie said...

ooh, congrats on the forever 21 scoop ups -sounds fab! And I'm loving your adorable Forever 21 skirt pictured here, it's perfectly paired with that gorgeous top. xx veronika