11.07.2010

Fashionably late, as usual.

Ah, yes. My triumphant return to the blogging world.

My first endeavor, a celebrity gossip blog, lasted for a measly two months before I abandoned it in favor of homework and binge drinking.

But, with the encouragement of a few friends, and some spare time on my hands, I have decided to jump back on the bandwagon. And, I plan on actually sticking around this time.

Quick summation of my current state of affairs, for those of you out of the loop:
After receiving my bachelor's in May, I came home to find a Real Job, but ended up as a waitress and part-time public relations writer. In an effort to stave off depression, I have been slowly (but surely!) revamping my wardrobe and working on my culinary prowess.

With any luck, this blog will help keep me on the straight and narrow path to Cute Outfits and Yummy Food.




0 comments: