11.14.2010

On Your Mark, Get Set...

This post (and the next one) is a bit of a race to catch up with myself. I've been preoccupied with other things and have failed to post daily, so, my deepest apologies.

Onward!



Featuring:
teal t-shirt dress, H&M; grey boyfriend cardigan, H&M; grey heathered tights, Bass Outlet; grey socks, Bass Outlet; whiskey boots, Reaction by Kenneth Cole; scarf, gift (from the Gobi Desert!)

I wore this to run errands and organize my boss' bank statements. I somehow have gained the title of Waitress Who Occasionally Acts As Personal Assistant. But honestly, I don't mind. While it doesn't pay as well as opening wine and carrying large bowls of pasta, it does feed my desire to organize things.

I love love loveeee how comfortable/warm this cardigan is. H&M has become a go-to for me since graduation. I have found several affordable wardrobe staples there in the past few months, this dress also being one of them. It's cotton, so it's perfect for any season. J'adore.

0 comments: