12.02.2010

Christmas List: Part One

My brother and I were discussing Christmas presents earlier. The conversation went something like this:
"What do you want?"
"I don't know... money?"
"That's so boring."
"Well, I would say a new MacBook, but we both know that won't happen."
"True."
"So, uh, what do you want?"

And so on. Until he decided he wants the new Medal of Honor game and I chose a gift card, preferably to J. Crew.

J. Crew is one of those stores that I just walk through and drool over EVERYTHING. I don't actually own a single item of clothing from them, sadly. But alas! Now all that will change.

All of these items are on sale on the J. Crew website. I love a good bargain.

Washed crepe Jane dress - $129.99

Double-cloth lady day coat with Thinsulate - $199.99

Noelle canvas and leather lace-up booties - $198

Moss Tweed Mini - $79.99

Washed crepe Nanine dress - $180


Brobro better hurry up with that gift certificate... I'm pretty sure having these items in my closet will actually improve my life, or at least my blog posts ;)

0 comments: