1.11.2011

And everything is going to the beat.




Featuring:
top, H&M; pants, Gap; belt, H&M; necklace, vintage from Grandma

I think this is my favorite work outfit thus far. It's comfortable, figure flattering, and still professional enough for the office. Jackpot!

This necklace was my Grandmother's. She left me a lot of her jewelry when she passed away, because I loved to play dress up with her FABULOUS collection of costume jewelry. I love the simplicity of this necklace, it's the perfect little dash of color to a grey top.

We are supposed to get (another) snow storm here tomorrow, so I can tell you right now that I won't be wearing anything cute. Unless you think leggings and a Coheed & Cambria t-shirt is cute, then I'm your girl.

1 comments:

kimmie said...

I really like this outfit! It seems like everyone and their moms have those H&M puff sleeve tees and I WANT ONE REAL BAD. :( So left out.