1.19.2011

"Yeah, three buttons is a little '90's, Mr. Wayne."



Featuring:
top, Banana Republic
skirt, F21
scarf, F21
pearls, from Mom
flats, Reaction by Kenneth Cole  

Today, I officially transformed from a Red Dragon to a Black Knight. While CState will always be dear to me, I must admit, I look much better in black than I do in red.
It was a balmy 20 degrees here today, but my sweater tights were up to the challenge. However, I discovered today that my flats are not waterproof. That or the slush was so deep that it managed to sneak up the sides. Gotta watch out for that sneaky slush, you guys.

Besides sweater tights and scarves, the only thing protecting me from frostbite is this winter coat. The hood is enormous, and I'm pretty sure I look like a giant grey eskimo walking down the street, but dammit, I'm warm!


Also, here is a sneak peek of the apartment! If you look closely you will find A. my obsession with Fight Club, B. Doom using our leather arm chair to creep on the people slipping on the ice outside and C. our FABULOUS leopard couch pillow.

1 comments:

Linley said...

oh no! that stinks about the slush in your flats... that's never a good time! love your warm tights!