1.12.2011

Pre-Fall Inspiration

Here's some snow day fueled inspiration for ya. I need some fresh ideas for my wear-to-work outfits!

Carolina Herrera
Sexy and professional. I feel like the 2011 version of Joan would wear this. Love the shoes. And the leopard print, obviously.
DVF
I am really liking the 70s vibe here. (I'm a sucker for giant sunglasses, what do you want from me?) I need to get better at incorporating color into my work wear.

Jason Wu
Pants. Stripes. Teal eye makeup. These are few of my favorite things. Oh, and sushi. And a good Malbec.  And HGTV. Preferably, all three combined.
Monique Lhuillier
 I know, it's bizarre that I would like something simple and neutral. So out of character!  But, really. Classic. Never goes out of style, kids.
Oscar de la Renta

Oscar, I love just about everything you make. He has such a fantastic understanding of how to make clothes for a woman's body, not just a runway model. Simple, flattering shape with a great pattern and a pop of color. J'adore.

2 comments:

Thekla said...

loving the last outfit its chic&simple<3

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out hope you like it:)

Lexie said...

loving the last outfit its chic&simple<3

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out hope you like it:)