1.27.2011

Fashion Blog Flash Mob: Umbrellas!

Channel 7: Accu-Weather Forecast, coming at ya!


 Featuring: 
dress, F21
cardigan, Gap
pumps, UO
earrings, AE

I am so glad that I was able to participate in Jen's Fashion Blog Flash Mob today! All the prop work made me pine for my previous life as a showgirl... er, ballerina. 


Yeah, I was in A Chorus Line in high school. Give me a staircase, a cane, and a top hat and I will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Have a fashion blog? Join in on the next flash mob!



In other news, this is the giant deathcicle outside my bedroom window:

Bad news bears.

4 comments:

Elle said...

LEXIE DONT YOU KNOW OPENING AN UMBRELLA INDOORS IS BAD BAD LUCK? also i tried to invite you to gilt groupe today but of course you already have it. tricky bitch :)

Jen HaHA said...

Are your tights striped? I've been loving blue lately. Great cardi!

Thanks so much for joining! It's been a small production, but that's community theater for you! We're a blog community, yes? I hope you join again! I've gotta figure out what's next and I'll post it above my buttons. I will change the buttons soon when I get a big enough ensemble.

Beware the deathsicles!

Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Lexie said...

Elle: Since I'm technically not inside my apartment in those pictures, it's okay. Right? Right.

Jen: Thanks for having me! :) My tights are cable knit sweater tights. So cozy.

Lexie said...

Elle: Since I'm technically not inside my apartment in those pictures, it's okay. Right? Right.

Jen: Thanks for having me! :) My tights are cable knit sweater tights. So cozy.