1.07.2011

Man Pants.


Featuring:
top, H&M; trousers, AE; shoes/belt, unknown.

Apparently, there is a ghost in my apartment. That is the only reasonable explanation for those orbs.
Today was my first solo day at the office. I think it went pretty well. I made tax forms and wrote a cover letter and assembled my baller desk chair and organized files. It's a good thing I dressed the part today. These wool trousers kept me nice and cozy (It's snowing here. Again. Bummer.) and the ruffle on this silk shirt kept my femininity intact.

This is Doom, my roommate's cat. He's awesome and loves the camera, so expect to see him on here a bit more!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

hahahahaha i love the picture of doom.

YA LOOK SO PROFESH

Jen HaHA said...

Just discovered your blog. You have gorgeous hair! I like the low-waisted trouser pants and dress shirt look. I wish I could do it because it might elongate my look. But, alas my belly would take the spotlight. Bookmarking you for now.

Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

kimmie said...

Love this outfit! I think I have a shirt that's similar (but F21) and may be stealing your outfit. But I gotta steal those man pants first. :)

Elle said...

ZOMG DOOM.

i officially love your outfits and am going to be shamelessly copying you when and if i ever get a job. because i'm bad at dressing profeshy.

oh and ZOMG CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION! GOOD FER YOU!

Sands said...

Haha, those orbs ARE kinda freaky! You look gorgeous nonetheless! Love the mix of black and brown! :P

xo
Sealverland

Lexie said...

Haha, those orbs ARE kinda freaky! You look gorgeous nonetheless! Love the mix of black and brown! :P

xo
Sealverland